With a goal in mind to work more in my studio this year, I took some time this morning to look through all of my "saved" pastels - early work, studies done in workshops, half-finished plein aire paintings, etc. It's always fun to look at a painting that once frustrated me and make the decision to toss it, paint over it or save it for future reference. I pulled quite a few unfinished works out of my "save" pile to use as under paintings or to repurpose in collages/abstracts. And after repackaging the ones to save but not sell, I now have a huge supply of black foam core backing, too! All paintings are now visited, sorted, wrapped up and labelled. Enough procrastination cleaning...now it's time to get to work!